Opening applications in specific Spaces!
This is a great tip submitted by Nessuno and yes, of course, it is about Spaces. What this lets you do is that once you have established your workflow in all separate Spaces, you don't want to have to reestablish that every time you restart or you quit applications. This lets you assign specific applications to specific spaces.
1. Open System Preferences and click on "Expose and Spaces".
2. Click on the Spaces tab.
3. You will see a large white box and right under it, there is a "+" and a "-" button.
4. Click on the "+" to add an application and navigate through your applications folder to select the application you want to assign a space too.
5. The white text box should now have that application automatically assigned to "Space 1".
6. That's it! You can just continue to add applications and select the number that corresponds to the space you want that application to open in.
Thanks for the great tip Nessuno!